A special thank you for those who keep checking in with me. I appreciate you so!
- Working (I love that I get to help people feel better...I'm a massage therapist...and doula in training...I've been to (2) births within last last few weeks...yep, I love my work)
- A little gardening: My basil is growing so lush! I put ginormous handfuls in my Blender. Add some lemon juice and zest and tiny bit of oil/water and buzz it up. Then I place it in an ice cube tray to freeze, then baggie it up to use for later. It's so delicious added to soups, sauces, salad dressings-or pastas (if you're so inclined). Wherever you like basil, this will work.
- Exercising: My work is physical, and I do try to walk... close to any body of water.
- BFC'ing/FT'ing: You see lately I'm not talking too much about that. It's because I'm not thinking too much about it. I'm not totally off the wagon (honestly). 2/3's of the time, I do really well :)
- Menopause-ing: For those who may be interested...I found an herbal blend with Black Cohosh and a few other things. I'm SO pleased to report my hot flashes have decreased in frequency & intensity...amazingly so. I'm also searching/using some essential oils (I'll keep you posted on that experiment).
It's summer, and I want to do a happy dance. I just may...the day is young.
I'm off to watch my grand daughter (she's 3, and most darling) take swimming lessons, pick some roses (mine are off the charts lovely right now), see a client, and welcome my traveling hubby home this evening :)
I send affection and support from one lady who's efforts are for physical and emotional health (that would be me) to each of you.